Below are some commonly asked questions about private lending and our loan process at Accelerated Funding. If you would like clarification or more information call or email us and we will be more than happy to answer any questions you have.
What is a direct private lender loan?
Real estate investors typically use private lending for speed in closing, higher leverage than traditional bank funding, and greater flexibility. The loan is secured by the real estate property.
Why do real estate investors use direct private lender loans?
There are a variety of compelling reasons real estate investors use asset-based private lender loans to fund their deals. While Accelerated Funding customizes your loan to work best for your specific deal here are common reasons for private lender loans:
- Fast Closing
- Simple and easy to qualify for a direct private lender loan.
- Borrowers can fund multiple projects simultaneously.
- New real estate investors who don’t meet income or cash reserves for a bank loan.
What are the advantages of using Accelerated Funding for my bridge or refinance loan?
Accelerated Funding prides ourselves on being able to fund your deal fast.
- Every borrower knows the total loan costs with transparency and clarity before closing. You can count on no junk fees or last minute surprises.
- We fund directly from our own capital which ensures quick turnaround and competitive rates.
- Investors will have a certified appraisal that leaves them with no second-guessing about the value of their property.
- Our commitment to providing a high level of service continues through the entire lifecycle of the loan. We are not brokers, we fund you directly.
How long does it take to close a loan with Accelerated Funding?
We can close as quickly as 7 days.
Where does Accelerated Funding lend?
We lend in all 50 states.
How can I apply for a loan?
Call us and we can approve you in just minutes, send us an email or fill out the simple quick loan application online.